“Tapovan” Homa Farm
Parola, Dist: Jalgaon, Maharashtra
• Honey bees are dying on a mass scale in all parts of the world.They cannot get enough nutrition to survive.
• Bees are needed for eco-balance on the planet. Even if we employ all known methods of improving soil and sustainable organic agriculture, the bees will still be dying. This is a big threat to agricultural production.
• In Tapovan 6 hectare Homa farm there are more than 25 natural hives of wild bees (see pictures).
• Inborn in the honeybee are certain hormones that are produced solely in Homa atmosphere.
• This subject is foreign to anything science has encountered so far in this respect. These hormones help the nutritional levels yielded in vegetables and fruits to yield at much increased rates.