“Tapovan” Homa Farm
Parola, Dist: Jalgaon, Maharashtra
• We planted turmeric during monsoon season, 2006.
• Turmeric is not usually grown in our area.
• Turmeric is a food spice and also a medicine (nature’s antibiotic)
• We planted the small section of quarter acre (0.1 ha) between the Agni Shala and the Yajnya Shala.
• We sprayed the crop several times during the season with Biosol solution.
• Biosol is an important part of Homa Organic Farming. It is a very powerful natural fertilizer which contains Agnihotra ash.
• After 8 months the crop was ready for harvesting.
• Harvest from quarter acre yielded 1.52 tonnes which means 6.1 tonnes per acre
• Average dryland harvest with agro-chemicals is about 4 tonnes per acre.
• No artificial agro-chemicals are used on a Homa Farm.
Effect of Homa Supertechnology on Turmeric