We can look back on 22 years of experience on the Homa Farm Heiligenberg. In an area of 20 hectares, 8 ha are used for agriculture, which are managed with great success. The results are convincing:
– The Homa grown vegetables taste far better than conventional organic vegetables
– They have much more resistance to pests and drought (spectacular observations regarding the potato bug, powdery mildew, lack of water, low maintenance, tree diseases).
– The Homa vegetables are exceptionally big considering the altitude of our location ( about 730 m above sea level) and the short growing season (from early May, sometimes in mid-April until late October). The climate is rather harsh and not quite optimal for large scale vegetable farming without using a poly tunnel or greenhouse.
– We have hardly any problem with plant diseases. If a problem emerges, due to wet and cold weather, we are able to hold it in its limits applying the Agnihotra ash water spray.
– Snails find their places among the lettuce heads, without eating the lettuce heads and the healthy leaves.
– A very striking observation was that the structure of the veggies in Homa farming obviously changes. The structure is more harmonic and pronounced. (see next Homa Newsletter for more information on this subject)
– Taste, size, color, scent, smell of the Homa vegetables and fruits are incomparable.”
The photos from the Homa farm Heiligenberg show the little girl, named Silvia with one variety of curly kale and show the exceptional size of carrots grown with Homa. They are also incomparable in taste and nutritional contents.
EXPERIENCING HOMA SUPER-TECHNOLOGY IN FARMING
Report form the Homa farm in Heiligenberg,