“I am 70 years old. I suffered an accident when I wanted to make French fries and the frying pan, filled with boiling oil, fell on my right hand. With a bad move, the entire pan flipped over my hand. Immediately, my hand was transformed into a giant blister. At that moment I panicked; it came into my mind that I could lose my hand. I have worked with burned patients and I know what consequences a severe burn on the hand has. I even worked for some time in the burn unit as physiotherapist and I knew that rehabilitation of the hands is very difficult to achieve.
I was in the countryside, isolated because heavy rains had blocked the roads and my suitcase was packed for a trip. I said to myself, that my trip has ended right here and my hand too. Then I immediately prayed to the Divine “Please, help me with this hand.” The only thing available to relieve the pain was Agnihotra ash. I had a large clay pot full of this ash. Therefore, I said to myself that I have no other option, but to put my hand in there and trust. It was a night with heavy rain and impossible to get out. I placed the hand deep inside the pot and tried to maintain it there. I put the pot on the floor near the bed so I could sleep. There was pain, but the Agnihotra ash made it more bearable. After the second day of applying the Agnihotra+ ash, the pain was gone.
The next day, I had two options
a) To submit to medical treatment with frequent surgical acid treatments and I would not be able to travel with my husband.
b) Homa Therapy.
I chose the second option, which consisted in continuing with Agnihotra ash. I applied a lot of ash and I wrapped the hand with a gauze. I did not want to watch it; my hand was a single blister that burst. Then I went on my trip to Switzerland with my arm very well bandaged. I took a huge bag of Agnihotra ash with me. Over there, after a few days, I dared to take off the gauze and put more Agnihotra ash. I did not clean anything. Everything was black and I just threw more Agnihotra ash on top of it. I did not dare to expose my hand in fear of an infection. I did this every few days and kept on checking if I could move my hands. There was no retraction. Eventually with time, everything got dry and nothing hurt. That calmed me and I realized that there was no infection; infections are very common with these burns. Then, after 15 days I dared to take off everything and I noticed that the skin was closed and the color of both hands was thesame. I realized that there was no problem between the fingers, where the burns are more serious. That was my entire rehabilitation! I returned from the journey without bandage.”
La Serena, Chile,