“Cristian Camilo Gallego (photo below left) is the person responsible for coordinating the Homa organic farming activities of the ‘Botica de la Abuela’. He is a student of agricultural production with emphasis on agro-ecology. Camilo is also involved in alternative agriculture. In his investigation of alternative agro-ecological schools, he found that with Homa farming it is possible to obtain positive results:
– The use of Homa ash complements very well the process of fertilization in organic farming.
– Homa farming is economically viable since it saves farm costs by using ash for fertilization and for detoxifying the soil.
– the workers are more energetic
– It’s therapeutic; while the farmer performs Homa in the garden, the eco-systems are harmonized.
– Accelerates the process of reproduction.
Don Edgar Alonso Fernández Rendón performs the work of Homa organic agriculture for the ‘Botica de la Abuela’. For 12 years, he has been applying the Homa organic farming technique. He does Triambakam fire in the garden. He uses Homa ashes for the Homa biosol, irrigation, fertilization and leachate as biological pest control. In the photo ‘Magic of Homa Harvest’ we can see the different products obtained in the Homa greenhouse of the Botica: bell peppers, radishes, beets, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, onions, chard, cabbage, limes, cale, cherry tomatoes, aromatic and medicinal plants such as basil, lemon grass, oregano and mint.
Don Edgar Alonso Fernández Rendón,
Homa Medical Center ‘La Botica de la Abuela’ (Botica Sun),